- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
Your tax statement
Have you heard the word?
On 1 July 2021, health.com.au will join forces with Frank Health Insurance.
This year, tax time takes place during this transition to Frank.
Get the heads up on what will be happening for Tax Time 2021 here.
Your FY20-21 statement
Each year in July, your Private Health Insurance Statement (tax statement) for the previous financial year is made available to download from the member portal for your records. Due to the health.com.au to Frank transition, this year your FY20-21 statement will be available via the Frank member portal later in July. The good news is that if you do your tax online, or through an accountant, you won’t need a copy, as the ATO will already have the same information. That’s one less headache!
What's included in the statement?
- General information about your cover
- The premiums you have paid
- Your Australian Government Rebate entitlement.
I’m not with health.com.au anymore – how do I get my statement?
If you’re doing your tax online or through an accountant, you won’t need it, as the information will be pre-filled by the ATO. If you’d like a copy for your records, you can contact Frank after 1 July 2021.