- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
Making a payment
We’ve made premium payments as simple as possible. You can choose to pay either via direct debit straight from your bank account, or via credit card with Visa or MasterCard.
It’s entirely up to you whether you want to pay on a fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. You can also specify the day you want this to happen, so it fits in with your lifestyle and personal pay cycles..
Remember, when you make a payment to us, you're always paying for the period in advance. This means you can always claim on the spot with your health.com.au membership card.
Here’s an example: if you’ve chosen a monthly debit to take place on the 1st of each month, we would then continue to debit your account on the 1st: so you’re always covered for the month ahead.
Wanting to make a payment now?
Follow the below steps once you login to your account:
- Simply sign into health.com.au
- To see the menu, hover your mouse over your name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select “Make and Online Payment” from the menu
- Make your payment using your credit card.
Needing to update your bank/or credit card details?
If at any time you need to change your premium payment method from bank account to credit card or frequency, just sign in to your account at anytime and update those details