- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
On 1 July 2021, health.com.au are joining forces with Frank to take the pain out of health insurance and become Australia's leading not-for-profit online health fund.
Looking to purchase Overseas Visitor Health Cover?
Due to the transition to Frank, all health.com.au sales ceased in April 2021 for both OVHC and private health insurance products.
If you're looking to purchase an OVHC product, you can get a quote from Frank below.
Currently have OVHC with health.com.au?
From 1 July 2021, your current Overseas Visitor Health Cover policy will no longer be available, and all customers insured under health.com.au OVHC will be transferred to a Frank OVHC policy.
Customers with OVHC cover will receive an email from health.com.au from 14 May 2021 onwards to explain in full detail what's changing and when. If you have any questions in the meantime please get in touch.
Overseas Visitor Health Cover FAQs
Can I still claim?
Yes, your OVHC cover will carry on as per usual for now. There are some key dates to be aware of where online account access and the ability to claim will be unavailable due to transition of data to Frank. Please take a look at these important dates and FAQs for more information around what's changing during the move to Frank.
Do I need a new Visa Compliance Letter?
After the 1 July transition is complete, you will be sent a welcome email from Frank with a copy of your new Visa Compliance letter attached. Frank will be in touch with you closer to this date with more information about the transition.