- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
What’s changing and why?
As you may be aware, health.com.au has been part of the GMHBA family since 2015. GMHBA has undertaken a business review and made the decision for health.com.au to join forces with Frank Health Insurance, another brand of GMHBA.
1 July 2021 is the official date that health.com.au will join Frank.
It’s big news, we get it. Joining Frank will ensure that we can continue to provide the simple, affordable and easy to understand cover that you know and love, well into the future.
Of course, we understand it will be a big change, but the silver lining is that there’s plenty of exciting times ahead with Frank. We’ve worked closely with Frank over the past few years already, so we know our customers are going to be in good hands. We’re excited to join a brand that so closely aligns to our own values, and we know Frank will care about our customers as much as we do!
You can learn more about Frank here.
Customer notice emails
All private health insurance customers will have received an email with full cover change details.
Remember to check your spam folder if you can’t see yours. If you need another copy sent, please get in touch and we’ll make sure it gets to you.
Copies of the email will also be available when you log in online.
Want to know more?
Learn more about the upcoming changes at health.com.au here.