- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
Transfer Request Form
Your old insurer doesn’t want to let you go!
And so sometimes they drag their feet with the process. A few things to be aware of:
- It takes two weeks for your previous insurer to release you to us
- In that time your previous insurer might keep charging you
- By law the have to refund you if they do