- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
How we're supporting you during coronavirus
For our Customers:
Our phone services have been temporarily suspended due to the impact of coronavirus. This is to protect the overall health of our workplace, our staff, their friends and family, and to make sure we’re able to continue looking after our customers throughout this uncertain period. We’ve got a new system on order and hope to be back on the phone as soon as possible.
Although the phones will be down for a little longer yet, we’ve switched our phone teams into the digital channels, so your best option is to use the live chat function here on our website, or get us via email through our contact form. Opening hours will remain the same. We’ll be here from 8am to 6pm AEST to assist you with any questions or queries you may have. We’re still processing your claims - that’s what we’re here for - so feel free to submit those online.
Please see our coronavirus FAQ's for support options available.
For our Medical & Hospital Providers:
Please note – If an Online Eligibility Check (OEC) is flagging as Eligible Subject to Conditions, you must ensure you contact the fund to clarify excess or co-payment amounts applicable, exclusions/restrictions, financial status, level of cover.
When using the contact us form or emailing us, please copy and paste the below template to ensure we have all of the relevant information for us to respond in a timely manner.
Provider Phone Number:
Provider Email Address:
Member Full Name:
Date of Service:
MBS Item Numbers:
Presenting Illness Code:
Notes: (i.e. Further information regarding your enquiry)
One of our team members will get back to you within 72 hours. If you have any urgent enquiries, please refer to our Live Chat function on our website.
For all hospital related enquiries please email directly to [email protected]
For all medical related enquiries please email directly to [email protected] .
Please be aware we are unable to produce remittances for hospital or medical claims at this time. If you would like to request a remittance, please email [email protected] with the provider number, date you received payment, and the amount.
Looking for the Australian Government’s COVID-19 website?
Head to health.gov.au
From all of us here at health.com.au, we urge you to look after yourself, and take all the necessary measures to keep you and your family healthy and safe.