- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
How do I check my limits?
On 1 July 2021, health.com.au will join Frank Health Insurance. 24 June is the last day to login online to update your address/check your limits or submit outstanding claims with health.com.au.
Claiming and the online member area are unavailable from 25 June onwards. You can claim again with Frank from 1 July 2021.
Learn more about upcoming important dates that will affect claiming here.
Now, back to what you came here for: How do I check my limits?
An annual limit is the maximum amount of benefits that can be claimed for a particular extras service or group of extras services within a calendar year.
Only the amount actually paid to your health care provider by health.com.au comes off your annual limit.
To check your annual limits, follow the below steps:
- Login to your cover through our website (until 24 June 2021)
- Click on "My Claims"
- Click on 'Limits Usage"
- Drop down option for what "person and service" you wish to check
- Click "Display"
Login to check it out, and make sure you know exactly where you’re at. Any questions, do let us know.
After 1 July 2021, you will be able to log in to Frank member portal. Please keep an eye on your email for further details.