- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- health.com.au with Kieser
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Cover review
- How do I check my limits?
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
health.com.au with Kieser
Telehealth for health.com.au customers
While social distancing measures are in place, it’s important that health.com.au customers can continue to safely receive treatment. As part of our COVID-19 customer support, we’ve introduced telehealth extras benefits for a range of services. These were initially available until 30 September 2020, but we have now extended them until 31 March 2021 to continue supporting customers through the changing COVID-19 situation. Learn more about telehealth services here.
No out of pocket telehealth physio
In partnership with Kieser, health.com.au customers with extras will have access to telehealth physiotherapy with no out of pocket costs up to your annual limits.
Kieser is an innovative program that integrates the benefits of physiotherapy, rehabilitation and strength training.
Kieser offers evidence based and individual programs, with a network of 270 health professionals through Australia.
Access to Kieser Konnect App
All health.com.au customers (on any cover type) also have access to the Kieser Konnect app, featuring video strength and conditioning programs compiled by Kieser’s physiotherapists. Your program in the app can even be individually tailored, following a telehealth consultation with a Kieser physiotherapist.
You'll need to use the same email address that we have on file as part of your membership.
After you download the app onto your device, you'll be asked for the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Customer Number
- Reference number (if this is not applicable to you, just leave this area blank).
All members on your policy can access the app using the same customer number and email address.
Book your initial assessment now