- Frank + health.com.au
- How do I check my limits?
- Cover review
- Updating your details
- What am I covered for?
- Coronavirus FAQ's
- How we're supporting you during coronavirus
- The value of private health insurance in a pandemic
- Adding or removing people from your account
- Authorising another person on your cover
- Pre-existing conditions
- Suspending your cover
- Waiting periods explained
- Private health insurance reforms
- Gap in cover
- Ambulance explained
- Ante/Post Natal Services
- Dental Explained
- Extras limits explained
- Health Appliances
- Health Screening
- HICAPS & HealthPoint explained
- How does extras cover work?
- Natural Therapies
- Non PBS prescriptions
- Optical explained
- Set Benefits FAQ
- Telehealth Benefits
- Travel vaccines
- What is health maintenance?
- Emergency Department Fees
- Going to Hospital
- Hospital Added Costs
- Insulin Pumps
- IVF & assisted reproductive services
- LHC exemptions
- Public vs. Private
- Restrictions & Exclusions
- Understanding out of pockets
- What is an excess?
- What is LHC?
- What is the MBS?
- Where does Medicare fit in?
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Pilot
- Mental Health Waiver
- Entry Hospital
- Annual premium review
- Can I lock in my premium?
- I can’t use my cover like I used to...
- What if my cover is currently suspended?
- Where do my premiums go?
- Why does my premium change every year?
- Why does my premium change, if I rarely make claims?
- Why is my price change different to the national average percentage?
- 3 ways to save money on your health insurance.
Authorising another person on your cover
health.com.au takes the matter of protecting your personal information from unauthorised access extremely seriously. That’s why only the policy holder, or partner/spouse that is insured on the same cover, can make enquiries and changes to that cover.
However, please be aware that only the policy holder can cancel their cover.
Is it possible to nominate another person to act on my behalf?
Yes, as long as that person is 18 years or older. We understand that there may be times when you require another person to manage your cover on your behalf. As the policy holder, you may delegate authority; however, this person will remain unauthorised to cancel your cover.
To nominate another person, you’ll need to pass a full security check over the phone, and then provide the full name of the authorised third party, together with two other pieces of information such as date of birth, phone number, address/email address.
This can also be accomplished by emailing from the registered email contact for the cover and providing the details of the intended authorised third party with the same details. If you’d rather do it that way, you can drop us a line.